Search This Blog

Monday, March 3, 2014

Battle Against My Own Body

After a weekend of battling with the horrible, awful ENDO (ugh) I am reminded of why I have given up those oh so delicious carbohydrates! Sometimes I would love to eat a nice warm, crunchy baguette with my soup...but then as I battle the waves of nausea as I look at my breakfast getting cold on the plate...I am reminded of WHY I do not eat those carbohydrates. There is nothing worse for me than being hungry in the morning and fighting the nausea just to get food into my stomach. I know I need to eat, but my gut and my stomach are not playing nicely. So just when I tell myself, one little piece of bread will not hurt you - unfortunately for me I pay the price for the next several days. So here's a tribute to my clean eating - and a kiss my *** ENDO. I will NOT let you ruin my love for food!!

http://fitmommydiaries.blogspot.com/2013/12/clean-eating-dos-donts.html

No comments:

Post a Comment